Dr. Oded Gottesman - CEO & CTO (Co-Founder)
- Ph.D. in electrical engineering from the University of California at Santa Barbara (UCSB)
- International patents in speech coding
- 1 year at AT&T Bell Labs
- 26 years consulting experience in speech coding and telecommunications
- 12 years management experience in startup companies
- Technology Expert Consultant to leading law firms in patent infringement matters
- Developed a speech algorithm for the nearly bankrupt DSP Communications, leading to a $1.6 billion acquisition by Intel™
- Co-recipient with Prof. Allen Gersho of the Ericsson-Nokia Best Paper Award
IEEE Workshop on Speech Coding, Finland, 1999.
- IEEE Senior Member
- Leadership, Entrepreneur, Investor, innovator
Melville R. Smart - Executive Vice President
- 37 Years in AT&T and Lucent, retired as Director of Licensing.
- 18 years in Semiconductor Licensing which entailed licensing Bell Lab semiconductor patents and technology
- Negotiated numerous licensing deals between Bell Labs and Intel, Texas Inst., National Semi., etc.
- Intellectual Property marketing, licensing, and selling expert, and consulting for patent litigation
- Negotiated and closed the deal between Nokia and VoiceCraft concerning a speech coder post filter patent
- Worked with Kodak to market their voluminous technology on a specialty ceramic material.
- Worked with Xilinx in a successful patent litigation with Altera
- Worked with Adobe Systems as and expert witness on infringement damages in a patent litigation case
- MS in IE from Lehigh University